Kairos Commodities is a web-based portal that provides a wide range of highly valuable market information structured in a manner that is easy to read and understand.
Kairos Commodities provides a unique opportunity for CPOs to position procurement as a prominent value driver and a real opportunity to strengthen the strategic competitiveness of their companies.
Kairos Commodities offers you and your team to gain:
- Online access to updated and well structured information
- Increased understanding of commodity markets, their different dynamics and the correlation between business cycles and commodity markets
- Knowledge of when and how to enter the markets with the appropriate contracting strategy
- Upper hand in negotiations with suppliers due to superior information access and preparation
- Unparallelled cost saving opportunities
- Easy access to provide top management with briefings on commodity markets
- The ability to be constanly updated and proactive in relation to the commodity markets
- A position as a real strategic value contributor far beyond the cost-cutting role
- Heavy reduction in the workload in relation to finding and analyzing market data
To get more information about Kairos or to subscribe, please click here
Speculation in commodity markets
Whether or not commodity prices are driven by speculation has lately been one of the most discussed topics. This debate has been heated and policy makers are increasingly expected to take action, but so far little evidence has been presented on the extent to which investors actually influence commodity prices. Jens Bech Petersen, Senior analyst at Kairos Commodities shed light on the question of whether investors actually impact prices or they merely join the price rally that has followed the economic growth of developing countries… To read the article click here.
How do you...
measure, simulate and report on your company's commodity risk?
Recently we have launched our Value at Risk software, that enables a company to measure, simulate and report on risk at commodity as well as portfolio level.
To learn more about the concept of Value at Risk read the article; Integrating Commodity and Currency Risk Management in Procurement and Finance, by Lasse Hvid Jørgensen and Søren Vammen, Kairos Commodities.
To read the article click here.
To learn more about Kairos Risk Management Engine see the flyer here or contact us at email@example.com and request more information.
According to our European survey, only a small elite of companies are able to manage their risk properly at portfolio level. To download the full report; Risk Management in Procurement – new challenges or new opportunities, click here.